Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hi, this is Sayako

Hi there, I am Sayako.
Nice to see you guys here.

Now, let me introduce myself.
I'm from Yamagata which is famous for many kinds of fruit especially cherry and pear called 'La france'.
I'm a senior and now I'm studying English linguistics. This is still a bit hard subject for me to learn (even I have learned it for at least 3 years), so I think I have to read much more books to write my graduation thesis.
I'm a person like 'musicholic'. I like any kind of things about music such as listening to, singing, and also playing it with musical instruments. I almost always listen to music when I'm alone even at home instead of watching TV, and often go to a karaoke with my friends. In addition, as I can play the saxophone and the violin, I belong to the orchestra club in the university. Music makes me very fun! I love it!!


Well, hope this introduction will help you know about me.
See you guys again next time!

1 comment:

mifuru said...

After reading, I found you really love music! Moreover, You can play saxophone and violin!!! I'm impressed that, because I can't play any instruments...I want to listen to your performance!:)