Monday, May 01, 2006

Dear my group

This is my report.
To Kazusa, if this is not long enough, please tell me.

“My experience”
When I was a high school student, I have been to New Zealand for two weeks. The reason why I could go there is that I had a special chance. My school had been the hundredth anniversary of the founding, and there was a project about the short period of study abroad in Auckland. The number of the member of it was fixed, so I applied to take a selection exam. My term exams were too bad, but I wanted to prove that it was different to get high score of exam from to communicate in English. I was lucky enough to pass the exam and the interview.
In Auckland I stayed with the family which emigrated from China. We talked a lot of things, such as Nebuta, my dreams, hobby and so on. Of course we talked about communication using English. My host mother said like this, ‘I have never studied English because I emigrated from China, but I could become to communicate in English. Nevertheless I can’t read and write English.’ So I realized that there is a little relation to communicate in English and get high score of exams. Actually I could have spent for two weeks. I think it is more and more important to practice speaking English continuously.

No comments: