Wednesday, May 03, 2006

To the team going abroad

I have been to New Zealand to study English and learn a lot of things there.
I had many experiences in NZ.But this time, I'll tell you about my school life in there.

''My story in New Zealand~AUT International House~''
I spent NZ for two weeks. I went to school in the morning and study English. The school name is 'AUT International House'. There were many students who has different nationarity. For example, my class had not only me Japanese, but Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, Vietnamese,and Peruvian. They were very friendly, and besides, they were positive against their studying.
My class cosists of about ten students. The number was very good for us to study English.
My class teacher Tim, gave us many kinds of lesson. She devised ways of our learning. By the grace of her, we could study English cheerfully. For example, she used music in our class. The song was James Blunt's 'You're Beautiful'. In the lesson, we were handed separate pieces of paper which is written the words of the song, and we had to arrange them to make collect order. we could listen to it until complete them. The way made our listening skill up. I thought it was one of the very good way in a lesson.
Besides, there were many interesting ways of studying. Class member were separated and did many kinds of game. Using like sugoloku or riddle, Tim made questions about words. (spelling quiz, vocabrary and grammer) Some times using sugoloku, our team talked about our private topics. When my piece moved on the columm 'What's your best memory in your life?', I had to talk about my best memory, and the columm 'What do you want to be for the future? ', I talked about it. After that I could introduce myself and know the others personarities.
They were very fun and practical ways of studying. I learn there not only English itself but many teaching ways of English.
The life in AUT IH was very precious for me. I really appreciate all members of there.


That's all. Yorosiku please, Kazusa. m(_ _)m I'm sorry for late.

No comments: