Wednesday, May 03, 2006

To my group going abroad

It is only me that haven't gone abroad, but I want to go abroad and study English , culture of the country. And especially I want to go to New Zealand.
The reason why I want to go there, it is because of my ALT when I was a junior high school student. He was from New Zealand. He was so kind , and taught us a lot of things, not only English. but also about his mother land. For example delicious foods , beautiful scenes , and kind people etc..When I heard it . I came to want to eat them , see them, meet them , and decided to go to New Zealand someday. And it is the first time for me to talk with foreign people. It was very exciting for me, add to this, it gave me much hapiness .Because I could express myself by using other language, not Japanese!!
I had a chance to go to New zealand when I was a high school student, but I was not smart because of my idleness. So I couldn't get that chance. I regreted it so much.
So I will by all means go there next spring vacation. To realize my plan , now I should save much money and study a lot. It must be hard for me , but I will do my best and realize my dream!!

No comments: