Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Dear study abroad group.

I went to HANAMI party last Saturday!!It's a joint party with my seminar(^_^)
Cherry blossoms haven't came out yet(-_-) but I enjoyed very much!!

Then, dear my group member. This is my report.Please check it.

When I was in junior high school, I went to the USA to home-stay for a month, during summer vacation.Then,I don't know anything and I'm not good at speaking and listening English. I made mistakes in a lot of situation,becouse of the wall of language.But my host family and other peoples who I met , told and taught me so patiently. Finaly,I could find my position in my family.
Acutually,I just enjoy my home-stay.I remember about my troubles, but I think that I could get wonderful experiences during that days. That is, Everyone who I met helped me a lot of seans.
It's my start that I'm interested in English and international relation. Now, I really want to study abroad again, and I want to learn a lot of things on my own.
So I need more practise, practise, and practise English.

No comments: