Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hallo!! This is Chiori

Hi,I am Chiori Aiuchi. I introduce myself now,although I feel a little ashamed of myself for writing this so late. I am not good at a machine, so this is the cause of the delay!!

I am glad to be in this class with you guys. Let's have a good time!!
And please call me Chiori.

I am a junior and belonging to professer SAWADA's seminar.
I am going to be a New Zealand maniac!

I love French the same as English. It was through my friend, mai's influence that I was attracted to French. I want to improve both , especially my English speaking.


My hobby is playing sports...basketball,tennis,snowboading and so on and watching movies.
The last winter I went snowboading only one time due to lack of snow.
Next winter I will go snowboading as many times as I can!!
Recently I am crazy about "THE OC" "GOSHIP GIRL"and "TWILIGHT"
In short, I love overseas movies(dramas).

I want to discuss international problems.
I hope we have a good discussion.
Thank you. Bye.

No comments: