Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello, this is Rie Kumabayashi!

Hello, nice to meet you on this blog! im glad to join this class.
I introduce about myself. my hometown is Morioka, Iwate-prefecture.
im forth year student of education faculty. my hobby is watching movies, playing tennis and listening to music. recently, im crazy about a dorama "24". do you know??
yesterday, i watched this movies from 6p.m to 4a.m. i was involved in that! couldnt stop watching it! Also, i like pussycat dolls. I want to improve my listening and speaking skills in this class. im glad to have a chance to talk with people in English. we will have discussion in this claass, i like to discuss about something with someone. im interested in religion, especially Islam.
so i want to discuss about religion if there are someone who have interest about religion!!!!
i hope we have a nice and great discussion!!!! lets have fun!!
See you later at next class!
Thank you.

No comments: