Monday, April 20, 2009

Hiya! This is Eri NARA.

Hi, there!
I'm delighted to be classmate with you guys!
My handle name Erin [エレン] is my nickname come from my first name and the initial of my family name. When I gave my name as "Eri", many people asked me how to spell and pronounce it. But when I said "Erin", they understood it at the first time.
I’m a junior in international society course.
I’m from Kuroishi, but my high school is in Hirosaki.
I like traveling, watching movies, listening music, going to karaoke, taking photos, leading books, chatting with friends and so on.

So, I'll take many pictures of cerry blossoms in Hirosaki park.

I want to everyone of us to speak a lot. Otherwise, I’ll be a naughty noisy student… foregive me if i am noisy.
I love talking in English. so I’d like to discuss obout something we are interestid in. I think religion(s) is(are) good topic, too. I also wanna see movies, and talk about it.

I need to improve my reading skill to study abroad as an exchange student, I don’t like it, though…

See you tomorrow at the class!!

Erin


No comments: