Monday, April 20, 2009

Hi! This is Natsuko.

Hello. I am Natsuko. Let me introduce myself.
i live in Aomori city. There are 4 people and a dog in my family.
i like snowboarding. i began it when i was 10 years old. it is most exciting sport in this world!! You should try it!! I often hope that Spring never come.
10 days ago, i went to the cinema with my friend, Akiko. We saw the Red cliff part 2. it was so cool! there are a lot of thrilling scenes in this film. i like 趙雲(cho-un)very much. The Red cliff is the biggest and the most excitig battle in the ancient chinese history i think.
i like mystery novels. But, i read only Kotaro Isaka's novels. i like his mystery novel.
well...i like video games, comicbooks, watching baceball, playing softball.
That's all! I think it's enough? (´‥`)
i hope we can talk a lot!! If we can see a movie in our class, let us talk about it. i want to know how do you feel.
And...we should decide what we debate? I think...religion is good idea.

No comments: