Monday, April 20, 2009

Hi, there

Hi, This is Mai SHISHIDO.

Call me Mai or May. I am very happy to meet you all!
I like English. Because, if I can speak English, I can comunicate with most of people in the world.
But my English skill is very poor... Please HELP MEEEEE!!!
I also like French. I lived in France for 1year and 6month.
France is very nice. I love French foods. Esp fois gras!! It is very yummy!!

I love travelling. I've been to about 10 countries.
This summer, I'm going to South Korea and Vietnam.
So I'm doing a part time job now to get enough money.
It is pritty hard, but I try to do my best for my hobby!!


Some of you want to discuss religion.
But it is pritty hard, isn't it?
Because religion is a kind of thought or thinking.

On the other hand, I agree with Akiko.
We can disscus the top of the front page in morning newspaper.
The front page topic is often interesting.

That's all!!!!

see you tomorrow.


Mai SHISHIDO

No comments: