Monday, April 20, 2009

Hi, this's Akiko.

Hi, nice to see you guys in this blog:)

Well..let me introduce of myself.
I live in Aomori and come to school by train every morning.
Actually, I missed my train last week so I didn't attend the class;; sorry, I'm not morning person. ..Anyway, I like taking pictures of sky, eating sweets, drinking coffee with much milk, listening music and taking a nap,hehe. Especially in summer, my food staple's ice cream seriously:---)
Recently, I like to find and visit new coffee shop with my friend! So if you know nice cafe, let me know^^

We have to choose some topics for discussion, right? 
I think after watching a film and talking about it, or discussing about morning news ..are sort of ways. 
I hope we can enjoy talking and improve English!

See you later-
 

No comments: